Thursday 10 May 2012

in ♡ with : tents & teepees


With summer just around the corner, I find myself lusting after tents & teepees. There's just something so whimsical, romantic, and dreamy about these traditional, homemade forts! 

Admit it, you're green with envy right now over how lovely this engagement shoot is. I know I was, which is exactly why I begged my husband (then fiance) & our wonderful photographer (my new sister-in-law, Petara!) to build an indoor tent for our winter engagement. It helped that it was -40 degrees and no one wanted to take photos outdoors... =)


Too bad it hasn't cured my obsession with tents & teepees, in fact, it's probably only enhanced it!
I'm like a big kid, wanting to fly into Neverland, play make-believe & have tea parties with my dolls...


But I swear, I can act my age too. There's so many classy, romantic tents/teepees that would make the perfect little reading nook where I could curl up and disappear for hours with Austen & Mr. Darcy!  




Now, to be able to convince Caleb to make me one and to somehow make space in our little apartment... hmm. I'll have to use my imagination somehow to create something magical this summer =)

ps: clara ♥

1 comment:

  1. There's just something so whimsical, romantic, and dreamy about these traditional, homemade forts! bedouin tents rental

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...