Saturday 6 October 2012

outfit post: a polka dot trench


When I go and visit Kelsey in Vancouver there are lots of things we love to do: walk along the beach, go out for frozen yogurt, study (well we don't love to do this, but we usually end up doing it anyways), and you guessed it - shopping.


We often go downtown and hit up Pacific Centre, vintage shops, and Urban Outfitters.  But every once in a while we like to switch it up.  One day last year we decided to head over to Commercial Drive and check out all the cute independent shops.  That is where I found this adorable trench coat.


When I found it, Kelsey insisted that I try it on.  I wasn't sure about it at first, but I fell in love with it once I had it on.

I love that I can wear it in just about any weather, when it is sunny out, I just roll up the sleeves and pair it with some tights, and when it is cool roll down the sleeves and wear pants!


I don't mind splurging every once in a while on an article of clothing I know is really worth it, and this trench definitely was!


p.s. ♥ jordyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordyn,

    I may be completely in love with your blog!
    This coat is all kinds of amazing!

    xx Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...