Sunday 17 February 2013

weekly wrap-up: a week of love

Now I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's day (it's silly, and sometimes downright ridiculous), but I have to say that I had such a wonderful week full of love! 

I started the week out with making a big pot of spicy lentil soup with heart shaped biscuits.  It was so nice to have lunches for the rest of the week, and the biscuits brightened my day!


On Valentine's day I decided to get up early and make my roomie and I red velvet pancakes!  So good.



I truly have the best friends.  They postponed their Valentine's day plans so that I wouldn't be home alone! We had ice cream, homemade pretzels, watched tangled, and Joel brought both of us flowers!


 Finally, my mom and I had a date and went to see Silver Linings Playbook together, and we had such a wonderful time.  The movie was funny, sad, endearing and enlightening, and I really enjoyed it!

I realize that I look a giant next to my mom....so she tried standing on her tiptoes! haha.

I'm officially home for reading week...which means I'll be working on the farm, and hopefully baking up a storm!  

p.s. ♥ kelsey

4 comments:

  1. Man... you are just the cutest! I love the red velvet pancakes and I love that Joel brought you flowers! That is SO special and there needs to be more guys around like that. You have such a sweet heart to making your roomie pancakes... you are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous blog you have here, girl! love! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...