Sunday 19 May 2013

weekly wrap-up: snapshots of Korea

As most of you know, I've been traveling and adventuring South Korea with my hubby for the past two weeks! While I'm not fully over jetlag (I only just got home late last night!), I couldn't wait to share some snapshots of our trip.
And I had to include this last photo of Caleb, because it's got a hilarious story behind it. The men he's surrounded by are actually guards for S. Korea's President. Caleb was seriously itching to get a photo with these guys, so we asked, not thinking they would say yes, but they were totally down and so excited to pose with Cay! They told us that while they're normally not allowed to interact with people if it doesn't concern security, because the President happened to be in the US, that they'd let this pass once. So here's my favourite photo of Cay, posing with the President's security guards :) 
p.s.   clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...