Sunday 28 July 2013

weekly wrap-up : auntie time

I am so blessed to have married into an incredibly loving, fun, crazy, and big family!! Caleb and I went on a week-long trip to Manitoba for a wonderful family get-together, and the result was this: a lot of crazy awesome times with all seven of our ridiculously adorable nieces and nephews. Hence, all these adorable photos of cute, dirty kiddos that we love very dearly (and already miss dearly!). 

But seriously, I have the cutest nieces and nephews. I'm a very blessed auntie :)
These kids are the best and we had an absolute blast!
And just to prove that I have the best husband ever.... while on a walk, he picked me a little bouquet of wildflowers! So sweet and thoughtful :) He knows me so well. All of these little beauties are now pressed between my Bible to remind me of how blessed I am to be living life with this wonderful man.

p.s.   clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...